Welcome to our Blog

The Firefly Collective; a circle of inspired creators, artisans and WAHM's who shared a collaborative vision in blending their talents to present to you a mixing pot, a treasure trove, a pandora's box; a special place where you will find a whole lot of fabulous!



All items you find within are hand crafted pieces of art that started as a seed in the mind, have been produced & grown by the heart, been blessed & watered by a soul.



While each business is a stand alone business, here we will still be individual stores selling from the one site (like a 'hyena/congo cart' system) and collectively we hope to provide you a different shopping experience, one which we promise will be fun as you travel down its path, take our hand we hope you enjoy the journey.




Sunday, May 9, 2010



I am Clare, owner of Bubba Moo Modern Cloth Nappies and More. Mum of three ( 2 big ones and 1 little one).

I love creating and I love sewing, so when I discovered modern cloth nappies, I quickly got involved in researching fabrics, and creating my own design and making a dream come to life.


On my website I always have plenty of stock, I try to remake nappies as they sell, but I also do custom orders for almost anything you and I can create together.

I have just purchased an exclusive license to make and sell Monkey pants, these are the cutest pant EVER! I will be launching them on the fireflies website, then stocking Bubba Moo with them.

Photo from the pattern makers website

I am so honoured and excited to be part of the firefly collective, with all these talanted WAHMs

No comments:

Post a Comment