Welcome to our Blog

The Firefly Collective; a circle of inspired creators, artisans and WAHM's who shared a collaborative vision in blending their talents to present to you a mixing pot, a treasure trove, a pandora's box; a special place where you will find a whole lot of fabulous!



All items you find within are hand crafted pieces of art that started as a seed in the mind, have been produced & grown by the heart, been blessed & watered by a soul.



While each business is a stand alone business, here we will still be individual stores selling from the one site (like a 'hyena/congo cart' system) and collectively we hope to provide you a different shopping experience, one which we promise will be fun as you travel down its path, take our hand we hope you enjoy the journey.




Sunday, May 9, 2010

Fluff E. Stuff!


Hi! I am Leah, sole owner, operator, purchaser, merchandiser, IT tech, customer service, bookkeeper, seamstress and all around crazy mom behind Fluff E. Stuff! I am the mother of 2 little ones. Both my children have had their bums wrapped in cloth since the beginning, even my little preemie princess. I have enjoyed sewing for over 20 years and sewing MCNs for nearly 5!

At Fluff E. Stuff, you'll find Funk E! cotton outer AI2s that don't wick!

I am the Australian Licensee for Little Half Moon side snap nappies and I was the first Australian FattyCakes seamstress.

I have a bit of a fabric addiction, I love nothing more than working with beautiful, high quality, designer fabrics. At Fluff E. Stuff I offer custom spots where you choose the fabric you love, I don't ask you to settle for what I have on hand, so let your creative juices flow!

I am excited to be a part of such a lovely group of woman, bringing you the Firefly Collective; all your favourite designers in one place! I will be stepping out of my comfort zone with the Collective and bringing you something a bit different. My New Beginnings inspiration will be the launch of my new nappy, designed by me! Lil' Squishies are NB/S nappies with an adjustable rise, so you can have newborn nappies that last longer than a week!

I hope you get as much joy from this new endeavor as we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment