Welcome to our Blog

The Firefly Collective; a circle of inspired creators, artisans and WAHM's who shared a collaborative vision in blending their talents to present to you a mixing pot, a treasure trove, a pandora's box; a special place where you will find a whole lot of fabulous!



All items you find within are hand crafted pieces of art that started as a seed in the mind, have been produced & grown by the heart, been blessed & watered by a soul.



While each business is a stand alone business, here we will still be individual stores selling from the one site (like a 'hyena/congo cart' system) and collectively we hope to provide you a different shopping experience, one which we promise will be fun as you travel down its path, take our hand we hope you enjoy the journey.




Sunday, May 9, 2010

Green Bums @ Fireflies



Hi! I'm Allison - mum of 2 boys, and the owner of Green Bums nappies.

I have both my boys in Cloth Nappies, and never tire of seeing fluffy mail arrive! After trying many different types of nappies I found one in particular I loved - Green Bums. What I loved most about them was the quick dry AI2 design, and the budget-friendly pricing. At that time the business was owned by another WAHM, but not long after that I noticed it was for sale and I jumped at the chance to own this brand. While I have been working on improvements to a few aspects of the nappy design, I do not plan on changing our mission to be a "budget friendly stash filler". I believe that sometimes you just want something to get the job done, but there's no reason why that something can't be a little cute, and hand made by an Aussie WAHM.
I am extremely excited to be part of the Firefly Collective. All the women in this group are creators and business owners that I respect and admire for so many reasons and I am loving the chance to work with them. I am also looking forward to creating some items a little different from those I usually make. Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment